SILVER CROSS IS PROUD TO OFFER A 3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S GUARANTEE
When you buy Silver Cross prams and pushchairs online, your purchases are automatically protected by a three year warranty against manufacturing fault.
Silver Cross products are guaranteed for a period of 36 months from the date of purchase against manufacturing faults and material defects, when the product is used correctly according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable, only the original purchaser can make a claim.
Please retain your proof of purchase.
THE MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- All manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and wheels.
- All manufacturing defects in any accessories supplied.
To claim under the manufacturer’s warranty please contact your authorised dealer, providing the proof of purchase receipt and a clear description of the claim.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Missing proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abnormal use.
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance.
- Incorrect assembly or the installation of a third-party part or accessory not compatible with the original design.
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect.
- Improper storage and care of the product.
- Damage to handle bar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use.
- Tyre punctures.
- If purchased second hand or from an unauthorised reseller.
- When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If a repair or modification has been carried out by an unauthorised party or if the product has been dismantled with no authorisation from Silver Cross.
- Airline/Transport damage: check carefully your Silver Cross product after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and submit the claim directly to them.