3 Year Guarantee Registration
Australia and New Zealand Silver Cross 3 year warranty will commence from your baby's due date. Prior to this, warranties are applicable for 2 years from date of purchase. Please note your registration must be within 28 days of receiving your goods to be eligible for the additional warranty. You will find the serial number on the enclosed leaflet with your instruction manual or on a white sticker underneath your pram on its frame.
Automatic 2 Year Warranty on Silver Cross
When you buy from Silver Cross, your purchase is automatically protected by a standard two year warranty against manufacturing faults. When you register your product via our online extended warranty registration form, you will receive an additional 1 year free warranty.
Our collection is guaranteed for a period of 24 months (plus an additional 1 year warranty when registered via the online form) from the date of purchase against manufacturing faults and material defects, when the product is used correctly according to the manufacturers instructions. The manufacturers warranty is not transferable and only the original purchaser can make a claim. Please retain your proof of purchase.
Silver Cross products are guaranteed for an automatic period of 24 months (with the extended warranty period claimable online) from the date of purchase against manufacturing faults and material defects, when the product is used correctly according to the manufacturer’s instructions. The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable, only the original purchaser can make a claim.
In the event that you discover a fault with your product, please contact our Customer Care Team on 021 859 344 between 9.30am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday, or Saturday 10.00am to 3.00pm (excluding Sunday and Public Holidays). Proof of purchase is required to claim on the warranty. This shall not affect your statutory rights.
Please retain your proof of purchase. Without adequate proof of purchase you will not be able to make a warranty claim.
Our manufacturers endeavour to hold fabric and coordinating components for the duration of the warranty period. If specific colours are not available then a coordinating fabric will be used. Fabrics may fade and discolour slightly during normal use and we cannot guarantee that replacements will be an exact match to original components.
- All manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and wheels.
- All manufacturing defects in any accessories supplied.
To claim under the manufacturer’s warranty please contact the retailer you bought the product from, providing the proof of purchase receipt and a clear description of the claim.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abnormal use.
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance.
- Incorrect assembly or the installation of a third-party part or accessory not compatible with the original design.
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect.
- Improper storage and care of the product.
- Damage to handle bar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use.
- Tyre punctures.
- If purchased second hand or from an unauthorised reseller.
- When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If a repair or modification has been carried out by an unauthorised party or if the product has been dismantled with no authorisation from Silver Cross.
- Airline/Transport damage: check carefully your Silver Cross product after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and submit the claim directly to them.